Monday, June 17, 2013

Landscapting Update June 2013

 
The hill is so steep that I thought I would put some steps down the hill. These bricks came from the neighbor next door at Rivers of Joy Baptist.  I have never tried to lay steps before. I had a good time trying to figure out how.

I am going to call this project the Kyle Whisnant Project

 
. This is the second or third effort June 15, 2013  In securing the bricks for step.  Then you can see the brown mulch between the trees.
 This
Stage one here, Charity put the flowers and now the mulch.


 
 Saundra Temple  said I might want to put a half way place where people could rest coming up the hill. So I thought I just might do that. Of course I had never tried this landscaping.  And as you see its a start in this effort.  But I took the tile that was on the front patio and place them down. I am still working on this project June 15, 2013
 


 
These three trees are in the left side of the house in the back.
I want to do some landscaping there, just do not know what yet

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...