Sunday, March 13, 2011

Charles Whisnant and Charity Whisnant Today Sunday March 13 2011

Sunday March 13, 2011 Charles e Whisnant
This has been a wonderful day in the worship of the Lord. The teaching of the Word of God about the Gift of God, through the grace of God in Romans 5:15-17 has lifted my soul.

Tonight teaching from Philippians 3:18-19 The Lord seemed to lifted my spirit and soul.

After the service taking to Johnny and Phyllis Edwards was uplifted as we talked about Christ and the work of the Lord.

Its now 8:59 p.m. and has been such a blessed day in the Lord. I think I will take my coat and tie off and relax a minute before going to bed.



Charity and I came home from church and had good dinner.
I just want a photo of my tie.

Love my tie, a light house.

Let me see 41 days with a different tie on.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...