So what does a preacher/pastor/teacher do? You usually don't really know do you? Oh we are on Facebook every moment of the day? We play golf twice a week. Well no. I text 100 times a day? No. So what do I do?
Usually we don't do what the people want us to do. Do we. I myself don't know what I should be doing all the time. It is usually something I had not planned on doing too.
I know what I need to do each week?
- Prepare for the Bible Study on Sunday: Proverbs.
- Prepare for Sunday Morning sermons: Romans
- Prepare for Sunday Night sermons: Philippians, and others topics
- Prepare for Wednesday Night lesson: Biblical View of Prayer
- Outlines of all sermons and print them each week.
- Video all lessons I do one Sunday and Wednesday
- Prepare videos to download on Vimeo and YouTube. At least three 40 minute videos and also special songs by singers at church.
- Write articles on my websites.
- Presently working on the church financial program.
- Oh, cutting the lawn at Union Mills
- Oh, cutting the yard at our house.
- Watching NCSI on Tuesday.
- Checking out e mails
- Reading over 110 current blogs each day.
- Love searching material on the web about ministry.
- Downloading my outlines on Slideshare.
- Communicating with my staff of pastors.
- Getting Charity coffee in the mornings.
- I am getting tired already.