Thursday, August 26, 2010

Charles e. Whisnant Activity on Thursday

Now you know what I do during the day! I was at Chad's house and he beat me twice at ping pong.

ALL THE LIFE OF THE PASTOR/TEACHER EACH WEEK

So what does a preacher/pastor/teacher do? You usually don't really know do you? Oh we are on Facebook every moment of the day? We play golf twice a week. Well no. I text 100 times a day? No. So what do I do?

Usually we don't do what the people want us to do. Do we. I myself don't know what I should be doing all the time. It is usually something I had not planned on doing too.

I know what I need to do each week?
  1. Prepare for the Bible Study on Sunday: Proverbs.
  2. Prepare for Sunday Morning sermons: Romans
  3. Prepare for Sunday Night sermons: Philippians, and others topics
  4. Prepare for Wednesday Night lesson: Biblical View of Prayer
  5. Outlines of all sermons and print them each week.
  6. Video all lessons I do one Sunday and Wednesday
  7. Prepare videos to download on Vimeo and YouTube. At least three 40 minute videos and also special songs by singers at church.
  8. Write articles on my websites.
  9. Presently working on the church financial program.
  10. Oh, cutting the lawn at Union Mills
  11. Oh, cutting the yard at our house.
  12. Watching NCSI on Tuesday.
  13. Checking out e mails
  14. Reading over 110 current blogs each day.
  15. Love searching material on the web about ministry.
  16. Downloading my outlines on Slideshare.
  17. Communicating with my staff of pastors.
  18. Getting Charity coffee in the mornings.
  19. I am getting tired already.




Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...