Monday, December 14, 2009

Rivers of Joy Baptist Church Christmas Day,.




The introduction to the message I spoke from Romans 1:1:17



December 13, 2009 at the Rivers of Joy Baptist Church was a great day. Charity and I had a Christmas Dinner for the members, and they provided the cake.


Now I spoke in the Adult Bible Study hour on responsibility of those who hear the message.

Then in the 11 a.m. service. A good song service. Then I spoke from Romans 1:17


Romans 1:17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed (3SPPI) from faith to faith; as it is written (3SRPI), "BUT THE RIGHTEOUS man SHALL LIVE (3SFMI) BY FAITH."

Now I thought I could finish the verse. Just one verse. But after 44 minutues I had addressed "For in it the rightesousness of God."
I will post the message on Vimeo later today. And the outline of the message will be post as well.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...