Sunday, December 06, 2009

KEEPING CHRIST POWER ACTIVE IN US




KEEPING OUR FOCUS ON CHRIST AND HIS WORD IS THE KEEP TO THE POWER OF CHRIST WITHIN US.


To keep Christ active in us, is to keep before us His Word. The daily intake of His Word is the best resource we have to keeping the line of communication with Christ going.

There are several ways of keeping His Word before us.
  1. Reading the Bible daily.

    2 Listen to the audio of the Bible reading.


  2. Reading and listening to the Word being preached.

As a pastor/teacher I love to teach the Word of God. Its a passion of my life now for 45 years.

Through the medium of the websites we are able to put our video sermons on them. We are able to put our sermon notes and outlines on the websites.

When I put out the weekly outlines of our sermons I use Microsoft Office. And I am able to put those outlines as seen on Microsoft on the website. How cool is that? Real cool.

For example the website ChurchCloud allows me to post those sermons on their website. I am a little behind in this website, but will catch up soon.

Of course I can do the same on the other websites that I have. You can find those website in the side bar on this website. Its just amazing.

The point being, the websites provide the means where you can download outlines and sermons, the websites allows you to listen to video messages of sermons and lessons. Now that is so great.

So course, this process requires you have a good computer, and the ability to listen to the videos.

In your own home you can listen to the Word of God. Try it. You might be blessed.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...