Tuesday, September 29, 2009

UPDATE NOTES


SO TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY IN A FEW YEARS THAT I AM NOT WORKING AT MEX ITALI FOR 10 HOURS A WEEK.


SO WELL NOW WHAT DO I DO?


HAND SANITIZER!


Remember from June 2003 to 2007 I didn't work. (I was let go from PBC). Then thinking I was going to get a position at BC, I just waited. Several church offers came and went. Final in 2008 I had a position in a church only to be ask to step down a month later After a few years of working for the position, I was ask to resigned. I almost never resigned. Then Sherry called as asked me to work for her at Mex Itali.

But now that I am going to receive SS and have a great church who supports us, and Charity is doing well at Union Mills,

I am going to be more focus and less tired (I hope) doing what I really love.


This doesn't mean I spend more time, it means I can give my full attention to what I love to do anyway.

Of course I still help out at Union Mills
I still ride my John Deere
I still enjoy walking
Love taking videos and photos
ISN'T THIS THE LIFE

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...