Thursday, September 24, 2009

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE HAS AND IS CHRIST




For Me To Live Is Christ. Has always been and always will be.

Philippians 1:21
-
-
-


I am afraid my high school friends would say that I was all church ministry. My girl friends would say I like working at the church than going out on a date. Even on a date I would be at a church activity. From age 14 I was involved in some activity at our church, where my Dad was the pastor. When my Dad died in 1966 I was the Youth Pastor of our church and we had over fifty in our class. Almost each day I was with the kids and doing some kind of church activity. Than I was reading a lot of books, love writing, and loved teaching and preaching and loved learning.

While I loved sports, Don and I played sports at school, but the primary desire was to be at the church. We played almost every day that was possible playing football, and baseball, either in our back yard or somewhere with a group of kids.

My focus was always and is still the Work of the Lord.

I love marriage, I love my children, and now my grandchildren, I like NASCAR, Hot Wheels, Baseball, and Hot Apply Pie. I like my 855 John Deere, and walking. And I like google, firefox, kodak, quick time, microsoft, and aol.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...