About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

There Is No Day Off on Monday

For me to live is Christ.
Having spend a week getting ready for Sunday and teaching and preaching three times I am now getting ready for the next week messages. There is no time to get lazy.

Sunday Bible Study time I spoke on "How Accurate Is The Bible."

  • I will post the notes, and the video of about nine minutes. But the lesson was over 50 minutes.
Sunday Morning the message was from Romans 1:2 "...Which He Promised Beforehand Through His Prophets in the Holy Scriptures..." Paul answers the question of the Jewish leaders that he is not teaching a new teaching, he is teaching that which was taught from the beginning.

  • The message video was 32 minutes. I will upload and post and post the notes.

Sunday Night the message was from Philippians 2 "A Bibical Theology of Thinking". How does a church attain unity of attitude?

  • The message video is 51 minutes in length.

Last Wednesday Evening I spoke on the subect "What Is Sin?" part one and

  • The video is 59 minutes in length and will need to be posted.\]]

In addition I have some photos of the Sunday Bible Class, also a video of Bob Temple leading in a song.

So let me see, 150 minutes of sermons, and 15 upload on Vimeo at about 3 hours per upload. Well I better get to work.