Monday, September 21, 2009

There Is No Day Off on Monday

For me to live is Christ.
Having spend a week getting ready for Sunday and teaching and preaching three times I am now getting ready for the next week messages. There is no time to get lazy.

Sunday Bible Study time I spoke on "How Accurate Is The Bible."

  • I will post the notes, and the video of about nine minutes. But the lesson was over 50 minutes.
Sunday Morning the message was from Romans 1:2 "...Which He Promised Beforehand Through His Prophets in the Holy Scriptures..." Paul answers the question of the Jewish leaders that he is not teaching a new teaching, he is teaching that which was taught from the beginning.

  • The message video was 32 minutes. I will upload and post and post the notes.

Sunday Night the message was from Philippians 2 "A Bibical Theology of Thinking". How does a church attain unity of attitude?

  • The message video is 51 minutes in length.

Last Wednesday Evening I spoke on the subect "What Is Sin?" part one and

  • The video is 59 minutes in length and will need to be posted.\]]

In addition I have some photos of the Sunday Bible Class, also a video of Bob Temple leading in a song.

So let me see, 150 minutes of sermons, and 15 upload on Vimeo at about 3 hours per upload. Well I better get to work.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...