Friday, June 19, 2009

So How Do I Come To Believe What I Believe

In this short video, the end of the lesson on Wednesday Evening, I address the question, "So How Do I Understand Scripture?"

We all have opinions about what we think the Bible is teaching about Creation. I will address this point in another post.

But the question was put to me, So what makes you believe what you say about Creation is correct? Which is really a good question and really made me think.

My other blog: For Me To Live Is Christ note this issue. http://ccwhisnant.livejournal.com/


Closing Remarks of Day 3 part 3 from Charles E. Whisnant on Vimeo.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...