Saturday, June 20, 2009

A overview of the week forthwith








The week always begins with Sunday. And this past Sunday was so good for Charity and I. Our 40th wedding anniversary was on the 14th. So we thought Sunday would be a great day to have a celebration. Since we have had 40 years of church ministry together, why not have a celebration at church.

Having having our sons and daughter up was so good. We had a great time. The only stress I had was the preaching, and the special song that Charity and I sung. Its on video on one of my websites. Several people who love us, said we did well for the first time together.

The afternoon service was also good. Bill Bower MC the service, and Bob Temple spoke, and then Johnny Edwards gave us a mini concert of songs. We were happy to see so many guest for the day. While attendance is great to have, (its good to have people come) we had fifty six for the day.

On Monday Charity and I had a nice date. That was very nice.

One Tuesday thru Saturday, Charity was working at Union Mills.

One Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, I was at Mex Itali for a few hours. I clean off the tables, made the best cream butter anywhere, twice this week, I also have a great time talking to many of my good friends. Ira Fowler is one of my best at work friends who comes in to eat everyday. I really work there to see my good friends. I enjoy working at Mex Itali, and thankful for the time I work. While that is true, I am looking forward to leaving in October, at the latest.

I took off Thursday to take a day off just to hang out at house and do a little work. That was really fun.

On Wednesday we had a great service at Rivers of Joy Baptist Church, I had a lesson on Creation. And in the course of the lesson there were a few questions as to my knowledge of the subject. And the question was ask, "HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE RIGHT?" (Click) So I posted a brief thought on that idea. More to come on that idea later.

I video Sunday Morning service, and Wednesday Evening lessons. I download from the Kodak onto Kodak Easyshare softwear, this process takes a while. Then go over to Vimeo.com and they download from Kodak. This process takes for ever it seems. About three hours per 20 minutes of lesson. Thus Sunday Morning which was the shortest message in my history was just one video. Wednesday Night which is normal was 55 minutes and it took three video.

I have posted on Grow By Learning this week as well. Also over on Live Journal "For Me To Live Is Christ, website.

Had several visits with Bob Temple this week. And old, we had a drop in supper at Kindra's home, and with Amber, and Bob. That was fun, Charity just said, let's eat at Kindra's home.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...