Thursday, June 18, 2009

Any Appearance of Evolution is Wrong.

I am teaching a series of lessons from Genesis, dealing with Creation verse Evolution. I will post the first part of the message later tonight. Maybe. I have worked on this project all day, off and on. Now I am upload the first part on to Vimeo.com.

I stand on this position about Creation:

  • Now from that foundation that we have laid in our teaching over the last several weeks, we must bring to a close that any appearance of evolution is a contradiction and a rejection of the apparent revelation of Scripture, and I mean any outline...whether it comes from an atheistic evolutionist like Julian Huxley, or whether it comes from a theistic evolutionist like Hugh Ross, any appearance of evolution is a contradiction and rejection of the comprehensible revelation of Scripture which indicates that somewhere around 6000 years ago God created the entire universe as we know it in six 24-hour days.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...