Friday, April 24, 2009

SOCIAL NETWORKING IS NOT REALLY BAD


GOOD MORNING, SOCIAL NETWORKING..... TWITTER AND FACEBOOK. AND Mex Itali Inc.

Yesterday at Mex Itali was a really busy time from 12 to 3. That is the time I clear tables and clean the dishes. But I am a social person, and while the dinning room was filled, I had to talk to friends.

I meet the new preacher from Bigelow Church. he was eating with Ray and Sharon McCoy. I spend some time with them. Jumping up when a table need to be cleaned off. The new preacher went to school at Library U. and knew Dave Adams and was a youth pastor in Virginia. And I have those things in commom with him.

And there are about a dozen or more folks that I just had to talk too. My good friend Mr. Fowler who works for the city And a great Christian, and his dad and my dad had so much in common.

So soical networking takes place in real time with live people. That is good. I called several members of the church, and that is live networking. And then there was Union Mills. Then there was have a quick meal with my father in law, Bob Temple. Cool.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...