About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

imageEmbedded image permalink

Wanna stay away from being a false teacher? Don't make primary doctrine secondary and secondary doctrine primary.

It is of utmost importance that we keep in mind that it matters not only WHO we worship but also HOW we worship.

 

I want the whole Christ as Saviour, the whole Bible as my book..& the whole world for my mission field. John Wesley