Wednesday, January 07, 2015

The King James Bible Good But Not Only Good Bible

1-Peter-1-2 Give Attention to Reading

Over the last few weeks I have add a few good men who are KJV only preachers, and there have been some who are rather harsh in their belief. They have said they will not even read anything where there is another transition used. They said if they see a verse that is not KJV they will scroll down to the next person.

I would challenge any KJV only person to prove that I preach a false doctrine.  I would challenge them to prove that what I preach is wrong, even if I would use another translation. 

Now if they have the conviction that they are going to use the KJV I certainly have do problem with that conviction.  That had been mind for  many years.  But I have come to realize that there are come good translations that is as good as the kjv.

I do not believe that the kjv is the only world of God. I do not believe you are committing sin if you speak from the NASV.

 

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...