About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

How To Get The Most Out of Bible Study Notes

image

image

 

HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM READING THE BIBLE

1. REMOVE THE HINDRANCES 

Matthew 13:22

2.  READ IT WITH REVERENCE

I Samuel 7:3

3  PREPARE YOUR HEART

4.  READ THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE IN ORDER

5.  GET A TRUE UNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE

Psalms 119:73

READ WITH SERIOUSNESS

Deuteronomy 32:47, Hebrews 4:1

PERSEVERE IN REMEMBERING WHAT YOU READ

Psalms 119:52 and  Matthew 13:4, 19