Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Landscaping and lawn on the upper property: Chad Project August 2013

 This property is away from the house and on the upper part of the property.  Along the back of the property is lined with trees that stretch the entire section of the land that we have. The property line starts at the back of this part of the land.  I decided to clear out the old dead tree and limbs and brush.
Then moving up the property, there are these two trees that I really like, and I cleared out the brush around the trees. And the brush behind the property line.
 
This is another Chad Project  where  I cleared out the brush and trees that had fallen or cut down .and cleared an opening to the back of the property line.
The opening here is about 19 feet, The depth is 50 feet and the length that I cleared out is about 50 feet.
 Inside the Chad project where you can see where the property ends at the back . Clearing out all the limbs and brush was a great project.
 Another look at the property looking up  and along the tress that I have tried to make look good,.
 This is a section at the top of the property where there these trees and I have cleared out the brush and make this section look rather good if I say myself.  We are talking about 90 feet in length and about 50 across that I have cleared out.

 Another view of the property at the top
 We do have a lot of land that requires a lot of mowing . Thus far I have used 70 hours on our Cab. Doug said the average is 40 hours per year. I might be a little over would you say?
You are looking future up along the property line and I have clear out where the two trees are.
I am thankful for the 1993 truck that I bought this summer, it has really been great to have.

I cut about four football fields.  A football field is 120 yards by 53 yards.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...