Thursday, August 15, 2013

Charles e Whisnant, Preaching/Teaching

I remember that when I was this age my brother and I would go over to the church and act like we were Billy Graham and Oliver B . Greene . I would preach a while and then Don would preach. And I have been preaching every since. But then I was just playing preaching. Didn't know at 7 I would be preaching



Preaching has been my passion. Still is, love trying to present the Word of God. One of these days I just might get good at presenting the message.  I have never question the message I preach, I am rather sure what I preach is good and helpful and from the Word of God.  What I have tried to do better is presenting the message better.

This I know the Word of God the Scriptures in the Bible are  living and powerful and will give you what Christ desires for eternal life to  those who will apply the principles that are therein.


I think the hardest thing for a preacher and teacher is seeing that so many people just don't believe the Bible is really God speaking and so many just do not apply what God is saying for their living their lives.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...