Monday, March 18, 2013

Charles e Whisnant, Studying Isaiah and Luke


I taught Isaiah in First Baptist Church in Altoona, Kansas back in 1986, well thru chapter 21 I believe. I had hand printed notes. All before Internet for sure.-
I hand wrote notes back in FBC.  The first nine chapter of Isaiah I had 174 written notes.
So I am glad I have kept my notes. And I have used them a lot. But in 2012-13 there is so much more research material I can use.


The Study of the Gospel of Luke 
Started February 19 2012
Introduction and Chapter One and Two
Lessons in Chapters 1 &2  36 lessons

March 18 2018
Studying the outlines of Luke and the Chapters
I have never studied the book of Luke,
The series in the Old Testament on Wednesday Night
The Book of Isaiah. Two volumes for chapter 1 thru 8

Started Isaiah back in June 27, 2012 on Wednesday Night.
Chapter One thru Eight:  There have been 33 lessons.
Now I am in chapter 9 and will need another binder

And I have recorded the sermons on Cassette Tapes back in FBC - Altoona, KS and have recorded most of the lessons at ROJBC -Minford, OH on Video Tape.

I do teach from a full manuscript. But it seems I can never cover the material in one lesson. Thank of  that!!!!!!



Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...