I Scripture is the absolute inerrant, verbally inspired in every word, God-breathed. Infallible Word of God. What the writers wrote were literally the Word of God
- THE PREEMENANCE AND LORDSHIP OF CHRIST OVER ALL THINGS.
- GOD IS SOVEREIGN OVER ALL THINGS ARE HE ISN’T.
- THE PRESUPPOSITONIAL FRAME WORK OF OUR OF DEFINITION OF CALVIMISM ARE THESE FIVE PILLARS. AND YOU THROW OUT ANY OF THESE FIVE THINGS, YOUR CALVINISM GOES.
- 1 If you believe the bible is the absolute inerrant, verbally inspired of God
- 2 If you believe God is the origin of truth, and the measure of all things,
- 3 If you have rejected the idea of humanism and man is the measurable of truth.
- 4 If you accept the historical-grammatical-interpretation and exegetical method of Scripture
- 5 If you believe God is sovereign over everything then you can began to understand the position of the Calvin point of view.