Monday, November 08, 2010

The Black Out At Calvary Part One


 THE BLACK OUT AT CALVARY: "THE CUP"

Back in the early 1960's my Dad had an evangelist come to your church and our home many times name John Leland. I am sure he is in heaven now, but he was my very favorite preacher.  He preached his #one sermon.  Calvary.

Well I so loved the message and the message had an effect on me so much I adopted the idea from the sermon and have used it over the last 40 years.

Sunday I preached the message again.  My heart was blessed again, because the message is about my Saviour Jesus Christ. There are four parts to this sermon from Sunday. 

If there is one message I would like you to listen to, its this message. I will post the rest of the message later.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...