Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pauline Whisnant 1922 - 2010

Gary and Sandra Corell from Roanoke Virginia, and Joyce (Cooper)
Charity, April and Buddy Cooper and Bro. Sloan
April Williams and Chad Whisnant
Becky Whisnant and April Williams
Ellen my sister and Kyle Whisnant
I lot of friends would have come, had they known earlier about coming to Roanoke for the memorial service. Mom lived in Roanoke Virginia, then Danville, Virginia, then Porstmouth Ohio, then moved to Texas. Mom and Dad were in Lynchburg Virginia and had a lot of friends.

AND SPECIAL THANKS TO: MAY BRUNSON AND MARION VIAR
These two ladies have known Mom and Dad for ever. Which means they have known me my whole life.

So have SANDFORD AND REBA ARRINGTON KNOW Mom and Dad for a long time.

I also learned today that Mrs. Kermit Hall and daughter Glenna Hall Holley were in the service. They knew Dad and Mom years ago. Winston Hall knew Dad and Mom, he is the son of Mrs. Hall. He wrote me to tell me. Isn't that great.


Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...