Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Charles Whisnant in Youth Ministry and Pastor


I still have my John A. Dickson Bible that I had in Seminary back in 1966-70. I finished in 1966 and married Charity in 1969, and I was at Gideon Baptist Church, in Fort Worth, under Dr. George Norris my last year. After we were married we were in Gideon until February 1970. Then we went to Wooster Baptist Temple.


I have made a list of some of those who had a desire to be in ministry. Some have certainly made the grade.

Had it not been for my website growbylearning and google search I would most likely not have came into contact with some on this list.

Al and Barbara Myers from high school days found us on Google Search and went to GrowbyLearning, and signed in on the guest book.

Some have found us on FACEBOOK.

Bill Rinehart, Randy Webb, Galyla Poindexter, June Arrington Wood, Kim Mott, Artur and Linda Begly, and those in FBC in Altoona, and missionaries, like (Bill Smith, Brad Hastings, Ernie Brown, preacher, and other friends who have been reunited because of Facebook. Bill
Seminary friends, ( Martin and Barbara Wilkins, Don Hallgren, Gene Hutton, Jay Conway,)

Well, to say, I could trace most of the friends on Facebook to places Charity and I have been over the last 41 years together and 45 years I have had since high school. Its' so cool.




Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...