About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

What Is The Right Motive of Spiritual Worship

Spiritual (Worship) Service Unto the Lord 1 of 4 from charles e. whisnan t on Vimeo.

There are four parts to this message. Its good that you can listen to 11 minute of the message and then listen later to the rest. At the end of video you will be directed to the others. Also on Growbylearning.com all the Video are on the front page.

Until the Bible makes sense to you you will not be able to live out its princples, and thus the teaching of the Word is necessary for spiritual living.