- They understood the meaning to be one whose pattern of life, and lifestyle was in line with Biblical principles, and teaching of scriptures.
- It seems today wisdom has the meaning of knowledge. Thus we need to get all this stuff of education down.
But wisdom is:
As I have said before:
- Until you understand the intent of the Word of God, you can’t live it out in your life.
- The purpose I have in mind when I am teaching, is to give you the sense of Scripture: is found in the example of these verses:
- Ezra 7:10 : Ezra arrived in Jerusalem: prepared his heart, mind, soul: to seek the law of God and to do it, and to teach in Israel the statues and judgments of God.
- Nehemiah 8:1-6: Ezra brought the law of God before the congregration:
To all those who could understand.
He read the law first.
He prayed unto the Lord.
Read it DISTINCTLY.
And gave the SENSE
And CAUSED them to understanding the reading.
- Nehemiah 8:13 To understand the WORDS of the Law. They found what they were to do.
- Understand: “To turn the mind to:” Deut 32:29, Psalms 41:2, 64:10, Proverbs 16:20, Daniel 9:13
WISDOM: is in its last analysis is PERSOAL HOLINESS.
FOOLISHINESS is in its last analysis: is PRACTICAL UNHOLINESS