Monday, May 18, 2009

A DAY WITH CHARITY WAS GREAT



I was at the desk today, and Charity said, "are you going to move the tables today?" And without thinking I said, "Yes." What was I thinking? So within minutes I went down stairs and begin to take the kitchen table out and going to replace with the table in the dinning room. Then Charity wanted to take the love seat out of the bedroom and put in the new sitting room, which was the old dinning room, which was the TV room. So the work began. What a morning. Charity said, "I am glad that you listen to the Pastor's message on Sunday." I had to remember what I had taught. Am I responsible to listen to what I preach?

Then later we went to Chillicothe for dinner at Red Lobster. Then to J.C. Penny's where I bought two shirts. Then to Sam's to buy contact lens. A great 80 mile round trip and time with Charity and back home in three hours.


Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...