Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MY GOOD FRIEND ALL MY LIFE DR. JERRY FALWELL HAS DIED AT THE AGE OF 73 IN LYNCHBURG VIRGINIA.
May 15th 2007
Charity and I and my mother and sister Ellen and and her son Stephen just had dinner with Jerry and his lovely wife on my mothers 85th birthday on April 15, 2007
Charles
I will post again on Friday. Time to reflect upon the lost of our good friend. We are praying and thinking about the Falwell family. Mrs. Falwell and the children and their family and grandchildren.
Jerry was given 50 years of ministry at Thomas Road Baptist Church, that was a real blessing. He started and died the same, working for the Lord. Every day and every moment he serviced the Lord. The Lord used Jerry to provide the encouragement for me to serve the Lord with all my ability.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...