About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Randy Bartley 45 Years of Bus Ministry




12 06 2015  Randy Bartley at the 45th Year Honor in the Bus Ministry



The church had a great dinnere for Randy at the Fire Departement in Beaver







After 40 years Charles and Charity caught up with Betty Rothgeb, who now is a Simmons.  She was just a very young girl who came to Madison when I was the Pastor.  We had a great time.




We were blessed to see Randy who has been a blessing to 100's of children and adults in the bus ministry.l



Randy Bartly and his three girls, what a blessing to see them.