Friday, November 22, 2013

Youth Class in 1967 Baptist Tabernacle Danville, VA





Dad was a pastor in Roanoke Va, and my favorite church was the Baptist Tabernacle in Danville, Va. 

Dad and family made a lot of trips to the church. Then when Dad died in 1966 R.J. Bob Barber Jr. ask my mother to come to Danville to work with him as his secretary.  We moved to Danville in late 1966.

The following year 1967 I was in Bible Baptist Seminary in Arlington TX, at the end of the school year I went back to Danville, and was ask to work at Southall Baptist Church.  Then later I went to Baptist Tabernacle. When I went back to school, my brother Don was a teacher in the class.

Today after all these years I Google these churches and was glad to discover some information about those churches.



Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...