Thursday, October 10, 2013

What Did I Do This Week October 2013

WHAT A TWO DAYS

PhotoPhotoOn Tuesday and Wednesday we worked on the "Chad Project" on the upper property.  And I took some time on Wednesday to do some studying for the Wednesday Bible Study.

We had a great Wednesday Night Bible Study at Rivers of Joy Baptist Church.
Started this morning by taking Charity to work at Union Mills at 7:00 a.m. She worked unto 3:30 today. 

On Thursday I took an hour to do some landscape on.the Chad Project on the upper property. 

Then did some study and as a  researcher done some on some topics.



First: I discovered that I could download from Amazon Richard Baxter's  two volumes :  A Christian Directory: Christian Ethics. Some 1100 pages. And a second volume Practice Resources.  I was able to download them on Kindle Fire.  Then for the first time I download them on my Android Phone. Just amazing.

Second: I am on two website Groups through Facebook.  Love both of them.  They challenge my belief, and cause me to research more about what I believe.

Third: I researched several projects today: And posted them on my other websites:

  1. https://riversofjoybaptist.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/metropolitan-tabernacle-pastors-and-auckland-baptist-tabernacle/   The church that Charles Spurgeon was the pastor and Thomas Spurgeon who took his place. The history of the churches and its pastors.
  2. https://riversofjoybaptist.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/reformers-vs-anabaptist/  The post address the issue of John Calvin and Martin Luther and what they really did. And a brief history of the Anabaptist vs. the Reformers and links to go to.
  3. https://vimeo.com/home/myvideos  I download my sermon from I Peter a week ago. Five videos and they take two hours at least per video of 14 minutes.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...