- But how are they to call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? 15 And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!" 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed what he has heard from us?" 17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.
- A preacher must preach the gospel of grace
- The sent preacher must preach the good news that there is hope
- The preacher good news must be heard
- The heard good news must be believed
- The belief must be the kind that calls on God for salvation.