Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Personal Reference Library Used for Expository Teaching/Preaching

 September 01 2013- books that I had at the office at the church I brought back to the house.
September 09 2013 I Googled this set. I was shocked to see that they were still available. I was still shocked to see the price of this set.  I was also shocked to see that there was O.T. set too.
 The Complete Biblical Library combines every type ofconventional Bible study tool into a single source. The New Testamentset is 17 volumes, consisting of 9 Study Bibles (containing 70 English translations, verse-by-verse commentary, and a 5-line Greek Interlinear; 6 Greek-English Dictionaries (containing a concordance and word study on all 5457 Greek words)
$20 When this set came out in the early 1990 I can not remember but I do not believe I paid more than #$20 per book. This set sells at Amazon for $600 and has been as high as $1500.

 The John MacArthur's series of booklets on the books of the Bible. Used back in 1982. Grace no longer puts them out.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...