Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Beaver Story

 This last fall I encountered some beavers  trying to cut down some tress. Well little trees would be okay, but the big ones just had to stop.  I made several attempts in trying to stop them, but was not able to.  They did get a few little trees, but then they started on a big one.  That had to stop. 
This photo above is not the beaver I saw, its one I found on Google Image. But if I find this little fellow I am going to make a trophy out of him, if possible.



 The beaver might have cut down this tree but could not move it.  He was not as strong has  he might have thought he was.


Early this spring or late winter, the beavers were up to no good in trying to take down a good tree,. I need a photo of the beavers work. But  here I covered up the tree and the beavers left.If you will look    closely in the center of the photo a tree that is rapped  with  a paste cover around the tree. Yes this worked, the beaver left it along.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...