Friday, May 24, 2013

Landscapting Update Project by Charles e Whisnant

 Today May 24, 2013:  Looking at the property on the left side of the house. Cut the grass and worked on the trees in the background.

 This morning I bought four  8 foot fence post, nine bags of mulch and yesterday 9 pages of rocks.  This  project was to cover up the space that I had burned the trees limbs, etc.  I put bags of mulch, then placed the fence post around the mulch. Then I put the rocks  to the right, after I dug a little in to the ground to keep the rocks in.  I have never in my life done this.
 The property is on a hill.  From top to the bottom of the hill is 70 feet, Then you are at the bottom but not at the end of the property. Maybe another 20 feet or 30 feet.  To walk down the hill I use my golf shoes.  What I thought I would do is to see if I could put some steps in.  Never done this before either.  So from the top of the hill which is in our back yard.  I used some old tiles.  I don't know if they will work but we will try.  I hope to put up a walking rail to hold on to.
This is another spot where I burnt leaves and limbs. So I put some mulch to cover it up.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...