Friday, October 19, 2012

Lumberjack Charles

We have been working on our new place for the last month, I am beginning to believe that sore is normal.  Working as a lumberjack has been out of my league for sure. But I hope I am doing good to save $1200 on this project.

Charity has been working on the inside of the house, arranging the rooms.  The house itself was in perfect condition when we moved in. That is the second  (first time  was in Connersville, IN when the church build us a brand new house never before lived in)  house that we have every moved in to a house that did not need fixing up.

This is the view when we moved.

 I know some say that the growth of the trees and vines are good, and to a degree that would be right, but after 30 years of growth of vines its a little too much for me.







Charity took these pix yesterday of this lumber jack. 

Below are the view after the work yestersday






Well, really I am only having a little work out.  We really enjoy the place we are living too.

Charity loves to set a nice dinner table, and the food she has is wonderful too.

Above: An early morning view of our front yard after I mowed the yard 

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...