Friday, October 26, 2012

Landscaping up grade

 This project started when someone was looking for landscaping. He looked at our proprety in the back of the house and oftered to clean up about 25 feet for about !200 dollars.

The photo below shows how  the land looked. Of course with all the greenery looked good. The problem in my mind was all the brush, vines,  and dead limbs, fallen and cut trees, and trash that was on the land.

For some reason :I thought I would give this a shot at doing it my self. What was I thinking.
AUGUST 06, 2012 View from the deck directly behind the house.
October 21, 2012 view from the Deck
 To the left of the house I was cleaning up the vines growing on the ground and on the trees.

 October 19th I was still working here as a mini lumberjact
 My tools on display


 The view directly behind the house from the deck October 22, 2012
Had another pile of limbs that I burned.which was

 So on October 20th I but this pile on fire. Boy was it big
 On the 23rd I took this photo from the bottom of the hill looking up to the house It is about 160 feet to the end of our property. Wild something uh!
Love this photo. It is really hard to believe the work I have done on this project. What a landscaper and lumber/brush jack pastor I am.

THE WORK CONTINUES


The pile of limbs under the Buckeye tree. (another pile)
 October 26, 2012 the pile is gone.
  Yesterday I took this photo( above) the brush in the back of the trees
 The pile of wood and limbs that have been here for several years are  about to be history
Today 10 26 burned the limbs under the buckeye tree
This area is to the right of the deck and was the first project that I started working on back in September


 The same view from the deck October 26, 2012

 This morning 01 27 12 has been raining and its 9 a.m.
 Charity wants me to paint today,

 So I did just what Charity ask, finally!
Charity loves the gray....
Oh the 93 Chev Truck has really come in handy

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...