Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Preacher-Teacher study habits




As I think about my study habits over the years. And there have been been places where I have studied
When I was at Madison Baptist in Minford, OH back in 1971 I had to made a place for an office. Then when in every place that I was on staff, I had to made a office.  

In Calvary Baptist Church in Connersville, IN as a Youth Pastor, I aad a wonderful office at the church, and several men at the church build be wall to wall bookcases.

When I was in First Baptist Church in Altoona KS, I was in two blocks of the church for all the time I was there and so I worked at the church, and my office was really great.  Kurt Nunnenkamp built  wonderful bookcase and the office was really great.

Having a place to study has always being important to me over the years. I have loved been at the church  property.

At Rivers of Joy I have a whole building for my office.  I have had to do my own work there. Where is Kurt when I need him. 


Well since the children have left the house I do have space to work at home, and I must say its a nice place for sure.  But I do like the church property a lot.            








Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...