Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Preaching The Word of Sunday.

After my sermon on Sunday, I wanted to give a refund. Goodness what was I thinking.



The study of the Word of God is not for me a profession, it is very, very personal.

In fact, I will confess something I've probably never confessed, I think I am a far better
student of Scripture than I am a preacher of it. That is to say, I find the Scripture opens up to me in the discipline of my study in far more vast riches than I'm ever able to disseminate to you and always feel inadequate in doing so anyway. In one way, I guess, I always have a far better sermon in my study than you ever hear.


I always enjoy the study, preaching or teaching what I hope I have learned, is far more difficult for me.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...