Thursday, May 19, 2011

.HOW TO HELP PEOPLE THROUGH LIFE>?

I am grateful that ministry is ultimately not up to how I perform, but to Jesus’ power, call, wisdom, and love.  Only when I realize that my labors aren’t the answer can I labor as I ought.  Only when Jesus is more important to me than ministry can I do ministry as I ought – with the freedom and abandonment of the One who is my example as well as my Savior.

I learned from John MacArthur that my job as a pastor/teacher is to be faithful to the teaching of the Word of God, and then let God do the rest.
I want to help people out of their depression, and stress and hard times. But the only way I can do that is point them to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.  


And only as Christ is the ruler of their live can their live be what it ought to be.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...