About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Five Non Negotiables For Rivers of Joy Baptist Church, Minford, Ohio

View more documents from Rivers of Joy Baptist Church.


Let me say the material that I use has come from the Shepherd"s Conference that I attended in the late 80's and 90's.

I have stated over the years that Grace Community Church where John MacArthur' is the pastor has been the model of my ministry.


I have said if you want to know how I preach, just listen to John MacArthur.