About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

What Is The Purpose of Spiritual Gifts

The Significance of Spiritual Gifts from Charles E. Whisnant on Vimeo.


This video is the first of three parts of the same lesson from April 21, 2010. This video is uncut and is as it was presented on Wednesday Night. Now that is not always good I guess. But it is what the people heard when they were present. I wish I could edit the message but I don't know how.