Thursday, April 15, 2010

VACATION IN TEXAS

I guess you are not to tell people you are on vacation, but since the thief has been by our house three times, there is not much left for him to take. Nevertheless you are not to live in fear of what could happen.

We are visiting my Mom on her 88th birthday in Texas for a few days and will be back soon. We are happy that my Assoc Pastor Bill Bower will be preaching for me Sunday.

Mom is doing very well I found out this week. Ellen is doing a wonderful in taking care of Mom. Stephen her son is really a great help to Mom too.

We are reporting from Ellen house tonight, after a great birthday dinner for Mom.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...