About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH FAMILY 2008















THE CHURCH FAMILY IN FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH



ALTOONA KANSAS














The First Baptist Church in Altoona, Kansas family

The apostle Paul, and Silas and Timothy were pastors in Thessalonica and Paul would write back to the church even after ten years. While we have been gone for twelve years, we still love the folks at the church.
Charity and Kyle, Becky and Brittney were in Altoona for a few days in July 2008.
Jeremiah Morris the pastor of First Baptist Church and I understand is doing great. As Paul said about the saints in Thessalonica,"We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other." And Charity and I give thanks for the folks in Kansas.