Monday, October 01, 2007

DID MY GRANDCHILD GO TO HEAVEN BEFORE BIRTH?

part four


From the creation of that child God puts himself into that little body. That unborn child is the special work of God created in His image. (vs. 13)


  • "FOR THOU DID FORM MY INWARD PARTS; THOU DID WEAVE ME IN MY MOTHER’S WOMB. I WILL GIVE THANKS TO THEE, FOR I AM FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE; WONDERFUL ARE THY WORKS, AND MY SOUL KNOWS IT VERY WELL, MY FRAME WAS NOT HIDDEN FROM THEE, AND WHEN I WAS MADE IN SECRET, AND SKILLFULLY WROUGHT IN THE DEPTHS OF THE EARTH, THY EYES HAVE SEEN MY UNFORMED SUBSTANCE; AND IN THY BOOK THEY WERE ALL WRITTEN, THE DAYS THAT WERE ORDAINED FOR ME, WHEN AS YET THERE WAS NOT ONE OF THEM." READ IT AGAIN.


God was forming all my inward parts. God was threading together all that is part of humanity. That is my DNA. Putting together all the components and elements in the body, woven together with the soul and spirit.



The terms "my frame was not hidden from God," "my substance" I was not hidden when I was made "in secret" (the secret place in the womb." I was by God "skillfully made." I was put together "when God beautified me, when He made the very fabric; He pulled together every tiny little piece and God wove it all to make me."



Cf Isaiah 45:16-19 gives us the same picture. "Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance" i.e. my unshaped embryonic substance, literally, again in the Hebrew, "something rolled together,’ when I was just a little ball of life, when I was just a little ball of 23 chromosomes x’s and y’s. And in that state I was already written in a book of life. As short as one day or two months or four months, that life was written in a book.



THE CHILD BORN IN SIN:


Note Psalms 51:5 "Behold, I was brought forth in INIQUITY, and in sin my mother conceived me." This means that from my conception there was something else going on in me too and it is sin.


We believe that God only creates the eternality; the eternal soul and spirit, Only a person, by the way, can be a sinner. We believe that we pass on sin.

So this little pint-sized life, this little rolled up ball of genetics, this little fetus


(In humans, the unborn young from the end of the eighth week after conception to the moment of birth, as distinguished from the earlier embryo. a human from eight weeks after fertilization to its birth. In a fetus, all major body organs are present.)is already appropriated as a sinner in the womb from conception; and only a person is a sinner. So we are created in the image of God, which is stained by the sin of Adam, passed on from generation to generation. So we can say then, that the eternal soul is the creation of God, but its sinful predisposition is the heritage of man. No human being, therefore, is ever conceived outside God’s will or ever conceived apart from God’s image. LIFE is a gift from God created in His own image.


THE EXCEPTIONAL CARE


Now this defenseless creation which God Himself has conceived in the womb of a woman becomes the exceptional object of His loving care. Cf. Psalms 82:3


WHERE ARE THEY?

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...