SET IN MOTION
TO LAY OUT THE PURPOSE DIRECTIVES
PROGRAMS OR MINISTRIES WITHOUT AN UNDERSTANDING OF ITS PHILOSOPHY WILL ONLY BE A PROGRAM OR MINISTRY
A set of unalterable principles that determines how you will function in the ministry
The general guidelines that will help achieve the purpose of the ministry
- The Purpose is First
- Then the Implementation is Second
- Bring the leaders of ministry to agree and understand those purposes then have the workers to comprehend the intention of the ministry
A well articulated principle of ministry that is biblical is essential to
"DOING GOD’S WORK IN GOD’S WAY."
What should drive a particular ministry?
- Are there different approaches we can take to have an effective ministry?
- How do we evaluate a potential ministry opportunity?
- How do we develop a ministry that is biblically driven?
Drafted by Charles E. Whisnant