Monday, July 20, 2020

Rivers of Joy Baptist Church, Minford, Ohio

We begin our 13th year at  Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford Ohio.  Started in July 2008,

From man's point of view, I would say it has been a failure.  I know in the end God will be the final judge of the ministry of this church and how I have been the pastor.  

What I can say is that I have to give an account of my preaching and actions to the Lord.  

Charity has been a strong supporter of me since we came to ROJBC.  She has confirmed that she has been blessed by the teaching of the Word of God.  And not necessary all of the actions that I have tried to do as pastor.

Why do I stay?  I am not real sure.  If I leave that building will be closed for good.  I don't believe there will be another church group there.  If it were possible I would love to see it happen.

I love to preach and teach the Word, and as long as I can I will do it.  

People in this area of Minford, have found the church one that they do not want to attend.  There are some really good churches in the area that are doing great.

Over the last several years we have had a number of members to die and that their family would not attend.  

I do not push our few to push others to come.  Those few who come like my teaching of the Word of God.  And those who have moved and watch on Facebook enjoy the teaching of the Word and when in town they attend the services.

Personally we like teaching and meeting with our few each week.  It is a joy.

We invite people to come, but that has not happen much.


Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...