Thursday, December 08, 2016

Charles e Whisnant, Model Train Display

 
My first train was given to be my parents back in 1953 it was  small toy sets.
 
Now my sister did get me a Christmas train set a few years ago. It was no a model train set but a toy one, nice.
 
 
 
As I have said, 2016 was the year that I was tempted to get into model trains to much of my surprise.
 
I got a set of Trestles from 2nd Street and that was cool.
 
 
I would have never in a 100 years ever thought that I would ever have any model trains.
 
Well I went to the 2nd Street Hardware  and Toy Store where I have been before here in
Portsmouth Ohio. 
 
 
 
 
I first saw a Locomotive and I thought I think I would get one. 
I didn't know just how much one would cost. 
Well I had saved my mowing money after 23 weeks so I took a locomotive.
 
Well that led to getting tracks for the locomotive and cars.
 
 
I saw this Pepsi locomotive and cars,  just had to have this train
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well next I saw a bride that I would like.
 
Mark at 2nds Street had one and really had two and he put then together for
me and thus they are on display.
 
 
The seven train and car set of Pepsi is really cool on the bridge
 
 
One thing let to another than I had to have some trestles (which I did not know what they were in the first place.
 
John Hall Sr. had given me some trestles  but I did not now what there were for 
 
But before that I went to the flower store and got those desert foam, you know you put flowers in!
 
What I did was make columns for the railroad tracks.
and made three layers of train tracks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...