Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Charles e Whisnant, Train and Locomotives Display 2016

 
This is only a display,, I have tracks, but I do not at this time to run the locomotives on the tracks, maybe at a later time I will.
==============

How this train cars got started
 
This train project started when John Hall Sr. felt sorry for me. I had said in our bible study that I didn't believe in Christmas anymore.

When I was in the first grade I wanted a electric train. But Dad and Mom could not afford one, and they got me a windup train.  I was so sad.

So John got home that Sunday and pulled out an old train set that he had for years

===========

This is the finish project as of 11 29-16
 
 
I went to the Portsmouth Ohio Train Show November 27-28 2016
and all this work was done on 11 28 2016




================
But before this I had this display


So I  thought I would made a display
of the buildings that John gave me.

But then I didn't have any train cars, so that lead me to go to the Second Street Hardware and Toy store in Portsmouth
and over a few months got these trains and cars.



So what started out as getting some trains for the grandkids, honest, I went to K mart and got these little toy trains and one thing let to another and so I just made a display out of them.

Then one thing let to another
 
Then I bought some trains and locomotives
 
 
This is a great book to learn about Trains and Locomotives
 
 
I bought this wall hanging a few years ago
 
 
 
We were at Guhls in Jackson Ohio
 
 
 
This was a hanging wall picture of a great train at Guhls
 
 
This section of the display shows the first section.
 
 
This the second section of trains and locomotives
 
 
This is a whole view of the display of 2feet by 10 feet
 
 
A closer look at the Locomotives
 
 
 
These Locomotives and they are in good condition and will run
 
 

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...