Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Mom In The Kitchen


We are not a Biblical Christian nation at all.  My mother was in the kitchen most of her  marriage life.  My wife has been in the kitchen most of her marriage life. My Mom did not have a secular job when she was married to my Dad.  My wife did not have a secular job while we were in Kansas. 

But when the Governor of Ohio said "40 years ago, women came out of the kitchen". He was correct forty years ago.  But they nailed him for saying that.

I remember preaching from Ephesians where Paul said that the wife should say in the home with the children.  Of course most wives and mom would love that. 

Charity has worked in the secular world since she was a teen.  A brief time while we were in Kansas, and then worked outside the home every sense. 

But there was a time that women were expected to be at home. 

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...