Thursday, April 02, 2015

A Brief View of Homosexuals Bu

I read this today on Huffingtonpost.com

2 Timothy 4 15 deceitipon

Why would a gay couple want a wedding cake baked by homophobes? Who would want hate vibes in their cream cheese frosting? Malevolence in their marzipan? In January, Ben Carson said that this is "really not all that smart because they might put poison in that cake." He then further reasoned, "What I have a problem with is when people try to force people to act against their beliefs because they say, 'They're discriminating against me. They can go right down the street and buy a cake, but no, let's bring a suit against this person because I want them to make my cake even though they don't believe in it." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kevin-thornton/why-would-a-gay-person-wa_b_6981006.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

We have, I understand a large group of homosexuals in Scioto County, OHIO. ( I have no clue as to the number).

Personally I have not seen but a few that you would know they were.   I am sure there are some that come into the bakery and want cakes, etc.  If they come in as a buyer I don’t see anything biblically wrong not to take their order.

We believe there is a group that travel around the country just trying to stir up trouble. For the most part Homosexuals are just normal people I would think.  Well normal is not a good word I guess.  Its not normal in the sexual since, but they are normal in that they have jobs, go shopping, etc. 

Civil Rights vs. Religious Rights  vs. Biblical Rights

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...