Thursday, June 07, 2012

The Book of Daniel Series

 
My last lesson on Daniel June 06 2012
 These five 3 ring binders are the manuscripts and articles I used in this series on Daniel
Over the last 50 lessons and the last year of study, I have learned a lot.
This is the third time I have taught Daniel
1983 and 1993 and then in 2011 and 2012
And each time I have learned so much.
If the Internet had been in 1983, or had I had one in 1993 I would have really had some notes.
I must have looked at 50 plus websites on the book of Daniel.
I must give credit to all those sites for the material and lessons I taught.
The charts were wonderful and helpful.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...